Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Blessings of Obedience: Confession of Faith

We are called to be blessed and a blessing (Gen. 12:2).  Philippians 2:4 AMP reads... Let each of you esteem and look upon and be concerned for not (merely) his own interests, but also each for the interests of others. I'm excited about the Heaven's being opened like never before and I want to sow some powerful words of life that daily remind me of my covenant promises as a king in Kingdom of God.
 
Father in the name of Jesus, I diligently (on purpose) obey Your voice and I observe carefully all Your commandments which You command me this day. I decree and I declare that I have been set high above all the nations of the earth and all these blessings are coming upon me and overtaking me because I obey the voice of the Lord my God.
 I am blessed in this city! I am blessed in this country! I am blessed in the Inland Empire (or your city)! I am blessed in my house! I am blessed in my marriage! I am blessed in my serving! Blessed, is the fruit of my body (I am fruitful) and the produce of my ground (my territory) and the increase of my herds (my disciples) and the increase of my bank accounts and the increase of my investments and the increase of the revelation that God has given me! Blessed am I when I come in - everywhere! Blessed am I when I go out - everywhere!
 The Lord, has caused my enemies --- the enemy of debt - the enemy of poverty - the enemy of deficiency - the enemy of living paycheck to paycheck - the enemy of wrong relationships - the enemy that would try to come against my soul --- I am prospering! My enemies have been defeated before my face! They will come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways! My God - the Lord has commanded His Blessing on my storehouses, on my ministry, on my bank accounts, on my investments, on my relationships, on my health - to all that I set my hand to! The Lord has commanded His blessing upon it! The Lord - has blessed me in the land that He has given me. The Lord has established me as a holy person to Him as I keep the commandments of the Lord my God - and walk - and talk in His ways. ALL the peoples of this earth they see me and they call me by the name of the Lord and they are afraid of me!
 The Lord has granted me plenty of goods - the fruit of my body - the increase of ALL --- my produce (my products), my accounts, my spirit, my soul, my body, my relationships - ALL that I put my hand to, the Lord has increased it! And the Lord has opened to me His good treasury - The Heavens! To give me rain - in my season which is now! This is my season and He has blessed the work of my hand. I shall lend too many nations but I will not borrow! The Lord has made me and I walk in this - I am the head and not the tail, I am above only and not beneath! As I heed the commandments of the Lord my God which I have been commanded! I have been commanded to increase in Faith by adding to my Faith --- virtue, integrity, character, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, patience, endurance , godliness, brotherly-kindness, and LOVE! I add love on a daily basis because I am commanded by the Lord to do so.
 This keeps me experiencing the blessing of the Lord that is upon me. I will not turn aside from any of the words that are written in this book, the book of law, the Word of God! I will not turn to the right or to the left and should I make a mistake - I will repent quickly understanding that He forgives and He forgets and He reminds me to keep confessing His word, His Blessing that made me rich - that makes me rich and adds no sorrow to my life. I will go after no other god(s) but You God and serve You and You alone. So be it, The Blessing is upon me and my household! I expect favor! I expect monies found! I expect checks in the mail! I expect royalties! I expect bonuses! I expect raises! I expect the blessings to overtake me daily! ---The Blessing is my lifestyle! In Jesus name, so be it! Hallelujah!!! That was a breakthrough. Glory!!! Glory!!! Glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We read every comment and will try to reply accordingly. We do reserve the right to moderate and/or delete any comments that we deem inappropriate. Thank you again and have a blessed day!