Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Discerning of Spirits: Good or Evil? Right or Wrong?

It is very evident in this hour that many in the church have discerned and judged wrongly.  They have gone astray - yet are still positioned in the house of the Lord - only now being led by the spirit of error and not the Spirit of God.
Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.  Jude 11
They have turned against "true" truth tellers and have limited their spiritual hearing.  They hear partially instead of in full what the Lord desires for them to receive in a given day.  They have allowed non-ordained voices to feed their will - not God's.  You must have the ability in this hour 'like never before' to be able to discern if you have gone astray or if you are in the company of the spirit of error.
From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.  St. John 6:66
After this, many of His disciples drew back (returned to their old associations) and no longer accompanied Him.  St. John 6:66 (Amp.)
The number 666 denotes obvious demonic behavior.  The spirit of pride, the spirit of arrogance and the spirit of haughtiness has fueled this spirit of error that is currently leading them.  This will unfortunately affect others (those in the sphere of their influence) in the church and I'm pretty sure God has a problem with that.
Humility is needed along with repentance to God - and for some to man also.  Repent and get back in God's divine order for your life - and all will be well.
A SUGGESTED PRAYER:
Father God, in the name of Jesus I repent for walking away from Your divine order for my life.  I bind the spirit of offense and the spirit of bitterness from any portals in my heart and in my mind.  I denounce and I renounce the spirits of pride and arrogance and I receive the spirit of humility.  
From this moment forward I ask for increase in the ability to discern between good and evil.  May my heart and my mind be hearing and understanding just as with Solomon - that I may recognize what is just and right at all times - no longer allowing my emotions to judge unjustly and take things personally.
Holy Spirit help me to know the truth and to appreciate the truth when heard.  Help me to receive the truth without offense until the day that the Lord comes back for me.  I fully understand that it is the truth that will keep me free.  Thank You Father for every teacher of truth and thank You for the ability to discern the difference between those who feed my spirit (good) and those who feed my flesh (evil).
I practice humbling myself continuously in your presence God and in the presence of my God-given authority.  Never again will I allow the spirit of error to cause me to remove myself from my kingship in the Kingdom of God.  I fully understand that it is in Your divine order and by the leading of the Holy Spirit that I will continue to experience Your righteousness, Your peace, Your joy and Your love.  My true anointing is in Your divine order and I receive a fresh anointing right now!  In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We read every comment and will try to reply accordingly. We do reserve the right to moderate and/or delete any comments that we deem inappropriate. Thank you again and have a blessed day!