Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Prayer for Anointing to Complete with Peace

Father, I pray for an anointing of completion to rest upon me to complete what You would have me to complete during this season. 

I pray for Your divine order to supersede my order and man's order for my days. 

Help me to focus on the ministry to You, to my husband, to my family, and to the church the way You have ordained it. 

May I experience Your peace daily as I fulfill Your order and purpose. 

Let Your peace be the only confirmation needed to know I am doing exactly what You would have me to do at any given moment. 

In Jesus name I pray and I believe I receive.  So be it!  I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We read every comment and will try to reply accordingly. We do reserve the right to moderate and/or delete any comments that we deem inappropriate. Thank you again and have a blessed day!