Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FAVOR AIN'T FAIR! A KING'S CONFESSION.

Psalm 102:13 NKJV ~You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time has come.

"It's my time of favor! The set time has come!
I am the blessed! I am the favored!
God's favor is surrounding me as a shield!
My day and entire year is crowned with God's goodness! My paths drip with God's abundance!
I expect to experience the blessing of God; the favor of God and the grace of God in an unprecedented way all day and every day!
I am blessed and I am a blessing! I am a great nation!
I am blessed with an abundant increase of favor (s) and God has made my name famous and distinguished!
My God has supplied my every need according to His riches in glory in and by Christ Jesus!
The favor of God is making my life easier right now and providing noticeable advantages that mere men can't understand!
I am a sower and God is supplying and increasing my supply of seed and enlarging my harvest of righteousness!
I am the blessed! I am the highly favored! I am the healed! I am the righteousness of God and I am blessed in every area of my life!
I am a true manifestation and true evidence of God's blessing, God's favor, God's goodness and God's abundant grace!"
I receive Heaven's creativity! I receive from Heaven's economy and I receive my angelic assistance!
This is my time of favor! This is my time."    

-TLW

Job 22:28 AMP ~You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We read every comment and will try to reply accordingly. We do reserve the right to moderate and/or delete any comments that we deem inappropriate. Thank you again and have a blessed day!