Friday, October 19, 2012

"Be Free From Worry Right Now!": Confession

"I do not fret or have any anxiety about anything! I have no worries or concerns! In everything and in every circumstance, by prayer and with specific requests and thanksgiving I make my wants known to God!

God's peace is mine! That peace that transcends all understanding is guarding my heart and mind in Christ Jesus right now!

I'm remaining in God's rest. Whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence, whatever is honorable and just and pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and gracious and excellent, whatever is worthy of praise I'm thinking on and I'm keeping my mind fixed on these things!

I'm practicing what I have learned and received and heard and seen in Christ and I'm modeling my way of living on it and, the God of untroubled, undisturbed well- being is with me!

I cast all anxieties, worries and concerns once and for all on Him. For I know that He cares for me and watches over me with affection!

I am well balanced, temperate and sober in my mind! I am firm in faith! I am standing against the strategies of the devil to try to move me. I am firm footed against him and I will not be moved by circumstances or people!

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me! I ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me. I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency!

And, ...my God has liberally supplied, filled to the full, my every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

To Him, my God and Father be all the glory forever and ever. Amen."

:::Phil. 4:6-9, 13, 19; I Pet. 5:6-11:::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We read every comment and will try to reply accordingly. We do reserve the right to moderate and/or delete any comments that we deem inappropriate. Thank you again and have a blessed day!